top of page
* Amy is featured in Landscape Institute for my Women of Hotwells and Cliftonwood mural. See Press page.
Listen to the BBC Radio Bristol Interview of Amy in conversation with Martin Evans. Hear a little about her creative journey and experience, recorded October 2019.
* Catch up with this BBC Bristol Radio interview recorded during the Totterdown Arts trail, featuring Amy. (We're 39mins18seconds in!)
* National Press!!! Amy Hutchings mentioned in the Guardian's Travel, "Local's Guide to Bristol", August 2019
News in Brief.
*Jacobs Wells Fundraiser is Live!!!
I was asked to produce artwork for the window boardings of the old Jacob's Wells Swim baths. They are also using the design for the fundraiser - read more in PRESS and my news and views blog.
*Another print exhibited in the RWA! This time, I have work included in the staff exhibition. "Also Artists" opens on 7th November 2023 - 7th January 2024. This work will be in a separate exhibition to the piece included in the RWA 170th Open!!! See what was selected by clicking below. . .
* The first iteration of "Resilience Through Nature", with the University of Bristol is now complete. Due to its success, a second phase has been planned for 2024. See a short film about the project here
* The Team Babel exhibition has been hung, soon to be open to the public! I wish I could make it to Finland. . .! Read more about this international project in news and views. . .
* Join me for SEN+D family sessions at the RWA, for their Happy Mondays! Available the first Monday of the holidays, head to their website to find out more and to book.
Read more in News and Views.
Above: Exhbited in the RWA 170th Open, this new print is inspired by the ambiguity of memories. Available to buy in my shop
Above: Artist Exhibition at the RWA called Also Artists. This show features work created by RWA staff and includes one of my new etchings.Coastal Whispers. On from 7 November - 7 January 2024
bottom of page